Reserve Your Table
To book a table at one of St Albans’ finest restaurants, please see our online reservation facility below.
Sunday & Monday: Closed all day
Tuesday to Saturday evening: 6pm to 8.30pm
Friday & Saturday lunchtime: 12 noon to 2pm
Deposits & cancellation policy
We require a £50 deposit per person for all reservations. Once you have provisionally booked your table using the facility below, one of our team will contact you up to 2 weeks before your booking with us to collect deposit and confirm details. For tables of 5 or less, our cancellation policy is 24 hours. For larger parties of 6 or more, we ask for a minimum of 72 hours’ cancellation notice. For special events, we ask for full payment up front due to popular demand. Refunds are applicable if tables are re-sold. A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
Special dietary requirements
Allergies can be catered for, swapping out a few components of each dish, as well as offering full vegetarian and vegan menus. Please advise us of any special dietary requirements at the point of booking. If you suffer from ANY allergies or have any special dietary requirements, please also inform your waiter.
To make a reservation please call the restaurant on 01727 730777 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We ask for a £50 per person deposit for all reservations
- For parties of 8 or more, we offer private hire
- A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill
- Please advise us of any special dietary requirements at the point of booking
- Please may we ask that you advise your party of the arrival time only, half an hour before the time of your table. To ensure an efficient service for your party and our other guests on the occasion, it is important that we seat you at the time of your booking. This way you can make your menu choices in our relaxed lounge bar area and enjoy a pre-dinner drink
Booking a table
When booking online you will receive an email confirmation in relation to your reservation and a reminder on the morning of your booking. If the time you are looking for is unavailable it may be we are full at that time, so please try either side of your preferred reservation time.
Alternatively please do call or email us:
Tel: 01727 730777
We ask for a £50 deposit per person for all reservations with a 24-hour cancellation policy. For special events, we ask for full payment up front due to popular demand. Refunds are available if tables are re-sold.